Mom NOS has a great post today. So, these are apparently the ten Bernard Pivot (I don’t know who that is, but I hear he turns on a dime) questions James Lipton, Dork Extraordinaire, asks his guests on his show. By the way, Will Ferrell does a great take-off on this guy. (Sorry, even the greatest technological prowess in the northeast — Max and Ned combining their efforts — could not find me a video link showing this.)
I love ten things, ten questions, ten anything. So here goes:
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on? (creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? i.e. not sexually)
a great writing idea
4. What turns you off? (also creatively, spiritually, or emotionally, i.e., not sexually)
not being understood
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Repetitive dog barking
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“Hi. Your grandparents are right over there, and everything you eat will not make you fat, and you will always look and feel your absolute best, unless you want a bad day every now and then.”